Two classes in one for both the pregnant and post partum mom
Have less work to do after having your baby by learning how to take care of your body during pregnancy!
- Tired of not being able to fit into your pre-pregnancy clothes?
- Wishing your body felt the same as before pregnancy?
- Is your Belly doming in the middle and you don’t know what to do about it?
- Do you still look pregnant? Are you getting comments from strangers about being pregnant and your not?
If so then this class is a MUST!
You can: (While pregnant)
- Minimize abdominal separation so you have less to heal after birth
- Learn how to prepare your body for the easiest birth possible for you
- Flatten your belly- some women have lost an inch in their belly in ONE WEEK!
- Get back into your pre-pregnancy clothes faster
- Get your Body back in Shape and feeling normal again!
- Heal a separation of your abdominal muscles to stop the doming
- Stop those questions of “Are you pregnant?” by attending this class
Here’s what past participants are saying about the class:
“I’ve been reasonably good with the exercises, and have noticed a major difference (as advertised!). I’m back to pre-pregnancy weight and clothing, and most people don’t believe I had a baby less than 4 months ago.” -DW
“The exercises worked so fast and helped me feel confident. Thank you for your support at the perfect time when I needed help and inspiration to work with my body. The class was supportive, non-judgmental and inviting and I took a lot of tools with me that I can use for a long time to come” -AD
“I just tried buttoning a coat that even a couple weeks ago I hadn’t been able to button, and it closed! I wanted to let you know and thank you so much for the information from the class last weekend. It’s hard to believe a few simple exerises can make such a big difference, especially since I’m not doing them as often as I should. But my pants and shirts are already fitting a little looser, and it’s not because I’m losing weight. I can’t imagine what will happen in a few more weeks, especially if I start doing the exercises as frequently as I should. Thank you for passing on such valuable information! Having results in a matter of days is truly incredible, especially for women like me who tend to not lose weight while nursing.” -N