I have included some free videos to share with you which will prove useful to pregnant and postpartum mothers and other women. Below is a list of videos and a description of what each video contains. To watch the videos, simply ‘Like’ the videos using any one of the methods and the videos will appear below.
- 3 Pregnancy Tips for a Better Birth. 3 things you can to to help your body have a better birth
- What is Diastisis Recti? This video explains about Diastisis Recti.
- How to Check if You Have Diastisis – Wonder if you have a diastisis? Watch this video to determine if you have it and learn what you can do about it!
- C-section Scar Massage – How to Massage a scar from a Caesarean Section: an important part of your postpartum care so you prevent 3 very common issues.
- Painful Intercourse – Do you experience painful intercourse? If so, learn why and what you can do about it.
3 Pregnancy Tips for a Better Birth
Learn what 3 areas of the body you can better prepare so you can have the best birth possible for you.
What is Diastisis Recti?
Diastasis Recti is a separation of the abdominal muscles. In this 2 1/2 minute video, learn more about why this happens and what you can do about it.
How to Check for Diastisis
Wonder if you have a diastisis? Here is a 2 minute video that can show you how to check yourself.
If you have had a Caesarean Section, it is very important to massage your scar to prevent 3 very common issues that can develop in the future. See my blog post for more info on these issues after watching this. This 4 minute video will show you how to care for your scar.
Do you experience painful intercourse?
Watch this 3 minute video to learn more about what may be happening with your body and what can be done. Most doctors don’t know how to address this issue when your tissues look normal to them. See why here.
Thank you for taking the time to visit this page! If you enjoyed watching these videos, please take a moment to like me on facebook: